Controller Job in Atlanta, Georgia : GA
Looking for Controller Jobs? See currently available Controller job openings on controller.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
controller.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any controller job . We provide job resources for Controller positions throughout the industry. controller.jobs.net also provides Controller jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Controller by either city or state.
controller.jobs.net is a controller job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Controller jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your controller job search on controller.jobs.net today.
Controller With Property For Great Strat Up!
Controller With Property For Great Strat Up! Job Description
Our client is a growing business in the Buckhead looking for a controller who wants an opportunity to make a significant impact in the company.
This roll will start with controller duties but will potentially grow into the CFO role.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage and acquire the accounting from the current group
- Plan, supervise and execute month-end close process
- Prepare monthly financial statements
- Analyze results versus budget and/or forecast
- Cash forecasting
- Assist in preparing periodic bank reporting requirements
- Assist in preparation of annual budgets and periodic forecasts
- Perform analysis on cost savings initiatives, vendor contracts and other ad hoc analysis
- Improve the quality and speed of the close process and financial reporting
- Will be responsible for approximately 10+ mixed use properties
Atlanta Controller Job
Controller With Property For Great Strat Up! Job Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting and years of work experience
- Excellent understanding of GAAP and experience with financial reporting
- Property accounting experience Required
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Good organizational, time management and prioritizing skills
- MRI Experience strongly desired