Controller Job in Ladera Heights, California : CA
Looking for Controller Jobs? See currently available Controller job openings on controller.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
controller.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any controller job . We provide job resources for Controller positions throughout the industry. controller.jobs.net also provides Controller jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Controller by either city or state.
controller.jobs.net is a controller job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Controller jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your controller job search on controller.jobs.net today.
Controller Job Description
Established, grounded, growing and forward thinking company. Position is open due to acquisition growth.
Reporting to the CEO, the Controller will work closely with all senior management to add measurable value to the organization in accounting, finance and with all strategic initiatives. He or she will cover a broad range of duties with the ability to make an impact. Will assist in driving the performance of the company in a broad range of operational, accounting and financial reporting areas.
This position requires someone who will provide corporate accounting functions and assist in the daily operations of the business .
The ideal candidate should be a career-minded individual who possesses strong interpersonal skills, strong written and verbal communication skills, computer proficiency, can work independently as well as in a team, and has a positive, focused, and organized demeanor. This person should be technically strong in GAAP Accounting and be able to oversee all Financials but also strategic enough to help the CEO with planning, analysis, cash flow, modeling and key performance metrics.
Examples of Accounting Duties:
- Primarily oversees day to day fiscal operations including preparation financial statements
- Prepares technical reports on all key performance indicators of the company
- Performs cost analysis and cash management duties including cash forecasting
- Analyzes revenue sources to maximize revenue recovery
- Analyzes department fiscal operations, identifies opportunities for increased fiscal effectiveness and efficiency, and develops and implements solutions
- Participates in contract negotiations by providing executive staff with detailed fiscal analysis of potential negotiating positions and recommending strategies
- Represents the department directly in negotiations with banks and other external organizations
Ladera Heights Controller Job
Controller Job Requirements
- 10+ years of professional experience in accounting and finance
- Previous experience as a Controller
- CPA and/or MBA is a plus; public accounting experience a plus
- A combination of training, education, and experience that that provides the required knowledge and abilities to successfully perform the job duties listed above.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or related
No relocation assistance offered and local candidates are strongly preferred and given priority.
***Local candidates will be given priority and first consideration.***