Controller Job in Gower, Missouri : MO 64454
Looking for Controller Jobs? See currently available Controller job openings on controller.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
controller.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any controller job . We provide job resources for Controller positions throughout the industry. controller.jobs.net also provides Controller jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Controller by either city or state.
controller.jobs.net is a controller job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Controller jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your controller job search on controller.jobs.net today.
Automotive Dealership Controller
Automotive Dealership Controller Job Description
Automotive Dealership Controller
Dennis Sneed Ford
The controller position is responsible for the accounting operations of the company. You will be accountable for the production of periodic financial reports, maintenance of an adequate system of accounting records, and a comprehensive set of controls designed to mitigate risk, enhance the accuracy of the company's reported financial results, and ensure that reported results comply with generally accepted accounting principles.
The position is also responsible for cash management and risk management.
If you are a proven, hardworking individual that wants to be rewarded for the hard work that you do, this opportunity is for you!
- Maintain a documented system of accounting policies and procedures
- Manage outsourced functions
- Oversee the operations of the accounting department, including the design of an organizational structure adequate for achieving the department's goals and objectives
- Oversee the accounting operations of subsidiary corporations, especially their control systems, transaction-processing operations, and policies and procedures.
- Ensure that accounts payable are paid in a timely manner
- Ensure that all reasonable discounts are taken on accounts payable
- Ensure that accounts receivable are collected promptly
- Process payroll in a timely manner
- Ensure that periodic bank reconciliations are completed
- Ensure that required debt payments are made on a timely basis
- Maintain the chart of accounts
- Maintain an orderly accounting filing system
- Maintain a system of controls over accounting transactions
- Issue timely and complete financial statements
- Coordinate the preparation of the corporate annual report
- Calculate and issue financial and operating metrics
- Provide for a system of management cost reports
- Provide financial analyses as needed, in particular for capital investments, pricing decisions, and contract negotiations
- Coordinate the provision of information to external auditors for the annual audit
- Monitor debt levels and compliance with debt covenants
- Comply with local, state, and federal government reporting requirements and tax filings
We offer: Great earning potential, excellent training, complete benefit package, and a great bunch of people to work with.
Gower Controller Job
Automotive Dealership Controller Job Requirements
- 2+ years of Finance/Accounting Experience or an Accounting degree and 0 years of experience
- Automotive dealership experience is a plus
- Possessing a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree from four-year college in finance or accounting.
- Experience using AutoSoft dealership management software a plus
- Must possessing prior experience in the automotive industry.
- Possessing an intimate knowledge of the mechanics of the Office Suite of programs.
- Conduct periodic weekend or evening work as required.
- An EXTREMELY efficient and organized individual.
- Highly motivated; an individual driven to succeed!
- Great people/communication skills!
- Energetic/motivated professional!
- Driven and determined to successfully compete in today’s marketplace!
- A person of character and integrity.
- A star performer with a strong desire to excel beyond expectations.